This easy to make strawberry banana smoothie is ideal for any occasion – as a breakfast drink or on a hot summer afternoon or even for any special occasion or weekend brunch.
Strawberries – 1 1/2 to 2 cups
Banana – 1, large
Orange Juice – 3/4 to 1 cup
Plain Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Vanilla Ice Cream – 1 scoop
1. Wash, hull and slice the strawberries into small pieces.
2. Peel and chop the banana into small rounds.
3. Combine them in a blender.
4. Add the orange juice and blend for 30 to 45 seconds.
5. Add the yogurt and vanilla ice cream.
6. Blend for another 30 seconds.
7. Keep it in the fridge for 1 hour or pour into individual serving glasses with 2 to 3 ice cubes.
8. Serve chilled.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !