Wheat Flour – 250 gms
Eggs – 4
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 1 big or 2 small, finely chopped
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves – handful, chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Oil – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Add enough water to wheat flour and knead well.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Saute the onions until golden.
4. Add the tomatoes, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
5. Mix well.
6. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
7. Break the eggs into the pan and stir well.
8. Cook for a minute or two.
9. Remove and keep aside.
10. Pinch small balls of the chapati dough and shape them into small cups.
11. Add 1 or 2 tsp of the egg mixture and close.
12. Gently roll into small-medium sized chapatis.
13. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
14. Cook the prepared chapatis on both sides.
15. Remove and serve hot with side dish of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.