Fish Fillets – 6, cut into 2 inch strips, rolled and secured with a toothpick
Butter – 2 tblsp
Cream – 1/4 cup
Fenugreek Powder – 1/4 tsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 tsp, chopped
Onions – 2, chopped
Green Chillies – 2, small, slit
Ginger – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Yogurt – 1/2 cup, whisked
1. Heat butter in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Saute onions till tender and add the green chillies and ginger.
3. Stir-fry for 2 minutes and add turmeric powder, yogurt, cream, fenugreek powder and cardamom powder.
4. Cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add the fish rolls in the gravy and reduce flame to low.
6. Cook for 10 minutes or till the fish rolls are cooked.
7. Remove and transfer the fish to a plate.
8. Remove the toothpicks and pour the gravy on top.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Note: Image is only for illustration purpose and not that of the actual recipe.