Mixed Seafood – 500 gms (squid, prawns, mussels, fish), cleaned, shelled
Garlic – 3 tblsp, minced
Oil – 2 tblsp
Rice-flour Noodles – 500 gms, dried, soaked in boiling water and drained
Soy Sauce – 2 tblsp
Fish Sauce – 2 tblsp
Thai Basil Leaves – 1/4 cup
Red Chillies – 2, thinly sliced
White Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Cut the seafood into small pieces.
2. Fry the garlic in 2 tblsp oil in a large pan over high heat until golden brown.
3. Add the seafood and stir-fry for a few minutes.
4. Remove and keep aside.
5. Stir-fry the noodles with soy sauce for 2 to 3 minutes in the same pan.
6. Add the seafood and mix well.
7. Add the fish sauce, basil and red chillies.
8. Stir well and add white pepper powder.
9. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
10. Remove and transfer to a serving dish.
11. Serve hot.