Boneless Chicken Breasts – 1/2 kg
Pepper Powder as per taste
Oil for frying
Cornflour – 4 to 5 tblsp
Sesame Seeds – 2 tblsp (optional)
Salt as per taste
Lemon Juice – 1 cup
1. Cut the chicken into small 1/2 inch pieces.
2. Sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
4. Mix 1 cup of water in the corn flour to obtain a smooth mixture.
5. Heat oil for deep frying.
6. Coat each of the marinated chicken pieces in the cornflour and drop into the hot oil.
7. Fry 8 to 10 pieces of chicken at one time.
8. Turn over so that both the sides of the chicken pieces are crispy and golden brown.
9. Drain out the excess oil.
10. Spread the sesame seeds on a plate.
11. Place the fried chicken pieces on the sesame seeds and roll gently so that the sesame seeds stick to the chicken pieces.
12. Serve hot.