Chicken Legs – 250 gms
Salt to taste
Ajinomoto – 1 tsp
Egg – 1, whisked
Cornflour – 5 tsp
Custard Powder – 2 tsp
Oil for deep frying
Lemon Juice – 4 tsp
Sugar – 4 tsp
Water – 2 tbsp
Sesame Seeds – 1 tsp
1. Debone the chicken legs and flatten.
2. Marinate with salt, ajinomoto, egg, 2 tsp cornflour and 1 tsp custard powder.
3. Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces till crisp on all sides.
4. Remove from the heat, cut into dices and keep aside.
5. Prepare the lemon sauce by mixing together lemon juice, sugar and water.
6. Heat the prepared lemon sauce in a kadai and stir in the remaining cornflour mixed with a little water and custard powder.
7. Arrange the fried chicken pieces on a serving platter and pour the prepared sauce over them.
8. Garnished with sesame seeds and serve.