Mutton Keema – 500 gms
Chopped onion – 250 gms
Potato – 4 pieces
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Garlic – 2 to 3 pieces, chopped
Green Chillies – 3-4 pieces
Bay Leaves – 2 pieces
Red Chilli – 2 pieces
Turmeric Powder – 1tsp
Red Chilly Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – 1/2 cup
Ghee – 8 tbsp
Coriander Leaves – for Garnishing
Garam Masala – 1tsp
1. Mix the mutton keema with ghee and salt and keep the mixture in refrigerator for 6-7hrs.
2. Cut the potatoes in pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes.
4. Take out the fried potatoes and add bay leaves and red chillies to the pan.
5. Add the chopped garlic to the pan and wait for the smell to come out.
6. Then add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
7. Add green chillies, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
8. Stir the mixture continuously in a low flame.
9. Then add the tomato puree to the above mixture and again stir the mixture.
10. Stir the mixture till oil comes out from the mixture.
11. Add the fried potatoes and mix well.
12. On the other hand now take out the Mutton from refrigerator and prepare small balls from the mixture.
13. Then add 1 ½ cup of water to the mixture on pan.
14. Add the small mutton keema balls to the gravy and let it comes to boil.
15. Cook till the gravy becomes thick.
16. Add garam masala to the gravy.
17. Garnish with coriander leaves.
18. Serve hot with plain rice.