For the koftas
1 kg minced Meat
2 medium sized Onions
2 1/2 tbsp Gramflour, roasted
2 inch piece Ginger, finely chopped
6 Green chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp Red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Clean the minced meat and refrigerate for half an hour.
2. Beat the egg.
3. Mix all the ingredients and blend with minced meat and the beaten egg.
4. Shape into balls of 1 inch size.
5. Deep fry till golden brown and keep the koftas aside.
6. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions, ginger, garlic till golden brown.
7. Add the rest of the ingredients except coriander, fry for a minute.
8. Add sufficient water to make a gravy, bring to a boil and add the koftas.
9. Cook on low heat till the gravy reaches the required consistency.
10. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
11. Serve hot with rice.