Chicken breast – 8, boneless
Ginger paste – 2 tbsp
Garlic paste – 2 tbsp
White pepper powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Cheese – 1/2 cup, grated
Green chillies – 4
Mace powder – 1/4 cup
Nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, chopped
Egg – 1
Fresh cream – 3/4 cup
Butter for basting
1. Wash and dice the chicken pieces. Marinate with ginger paste, garlic paste, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. To the cheese, add the finely chopped chillies, nutmeg powder, mace powder and coriander leaves and make into a smooth paste.
3. Now add the beaten egg to the cheese mixture. Mix well and add the chicken.
4. Add the fresh cream and mix. Refrigerate this mix for 2 to 3 hours.
5. Put the chicken onto the skewer and grill in a pre heated oven at 200C until cooked.
6. Baste with the butter and cook from all sides.
7. Serve with green chutney.