Sausage – 100 gms (cut into small pieces)
Onions – 1/3 cup, chopped
Garlic – 1 clove, finely chopped
Bell peppers – 1/2 cup, chopped
Ham – 75 gms, sliced
Oil – as required
Bread – 4 slices
Eggs – 6, beaten
Milk – 1 cup
Dry mustard – 1 tsp
Salt and pepper – to taste
Cheddar cheese – 1 cup, grated
Tomato – 1, sliced
1. Heat a frying pan and lightly fry the sausage.
2. Then add onions, garlic, peppers and ham and cook until vegetables are soft and ham is cooked. Remove from heat.
3. Now tear the slices of bread into small pieces and put into glass baking dish and top with the sausage mixture.
4. Then mix in the beaten eggs.
5. Separately mix the milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper and pour over entire mixture.
6. Finally sprinkle the cheddar cheese over top and bake at 350 F for about 30 minutes.
7. When the casserole is done, remove from oven and keep aside to cool slightly, top sliced.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !