A delicious, simple and easy to make dosa with sweet corn and cheese filling. Serve with chutney and sambar.
Dosa Batter – 2 cups
Sweet Corn Kernels – 1/2 cup, boiled
Cheese – 1/2 cup, grated
Carrot – 1/2 cup, grated
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful
Salt as per taste
Oil or Ghee as required
1. Mix the sweet corn kernels, cheese, carrot, pepper powder, salt and coriander leaves in a bowl.
2. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
3. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle some of the corn and cheese mixture and spread.
5. Apply oil/ghee around the edges and cook until the bottom is lightly browned.
6. Fold the dosa in half and flip it over gently.
7. Cook for another 30 to 60 seconds.
8. Serve with chutney and sambar of choice.
Image via The Hindu
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !