Green teas are good for relieving stress and are good for health. A refreshing, healthy and rejuvenating iced green tea.
Green Tea Bags – 4
Cold Water – 3 cups
Honey – 1/3 cup
Fresh Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 1/4 cup (optional)
Ice Cubes – to serve
1. Heat 2 cups of water over low flame in a pan and bring to a slow boil.
2. Add the tea bags and cover the pan with a lid.
3. Remove from flame and keep aside for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the tea bags without squeezing and discard.
5. Add honey, sugar and lemon juice.
6. Stir well and pour into a pitcher.
7. Add the remaining 2 cups of cold water and keep the pitcher in the fridge for an hour.
8. To serve, add some ice cubes to a tall glass and pour the iced tea.