Cool down on a hot summer day with this delicious Mango flavoured Iced Tea.
Tea Bags – 5
Mint Sprigs – 6, large
Mango – 1, peeled, pitted, chopped
Vodka – 120 ml (optional)
1. Heat 4 cups of water in a pan for 2 to 3 minutes until hot.
2. Add the tea bags and switch off the flame after 30 seconds.
3. Remove the tea bags after 2 minutes and discard.
4. Keep aside to cool.
5. Add 2 mint springs and cover.
6. Keep it in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
7. Puree the mango with 2 to 3 tblsp water (or more as required).
8. Place this in the fridge for 2 hours.
9. To serve, remove the mint leaves from the tea and discard.
10. Divide the mango puree among serving glasses.
11. Add ice cubes, vodka and mint sprig.
12. Top up with tea and serve at once.
Tip: You can also use Green tea bags.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !