Potatoes – 150 gms, peeled, chopped, cooked
Spring Onions – 1 to 1/2 cups, chopped
Red Capsicum – 1, large
Eggs – 3, beaten
Butter as required
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Roast the capsicum over medium flame until charred, turning from time to time.
2. Keep aside for 10 minutes and peel the skin.
3. Chop the flesh and keep aside.
4. Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
5. Add the spring onions and cook for a minute or until soft.
6. Break the eggs into a large bowl and beat well.
7. Add the potatoes, spring onions and capsicum.
8. Add salt and black pepper powder.
9. Mix well.
10. Heat a nonstick pan over medium flame.
11. Apply a little butter and pour the egg mixture.
12. Spread evenly and cook for 2 minutes or until set.
13. Flip it over very gently and cook for another 2 minutes.
14. Cut into wedges and serve.
Spring Onion and Capsicum Frittata