Paneer – 125 gms, cubed
Plain Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Garlic – 1/2 tblsp, minced
Ginger – 1 tblsp, peeled, minced
Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 3/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 to 2 tsp (as per taste)
Green Chillies – 1, small, minced
Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp or as per taste
1. Combine together the yogurt, garlic, ginger, chaat masala powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, green chillies, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Mix well till well combined.
3. Place the paneer in another bowl and pour this mixture over it.
4. Gently mix together ensuring the paneer pieces are well coated.
5. Keep aside in the fridge for 4 hours.
6. Drain the excess marinade and transfer the paneer pieces to a greased baking tray.
7. Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
8. Fry the paneer pieces till golden brown.
9. Serve hot with mint chutney and lemon wedges.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.