Mushrooms – 250 gms, washed, chopped
Tomatoes – 2
Gram Flour – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Corn Flour – 2 tsp
Rice Flour – 2 tsp
Oil – 250 ml
Salt as per taste
Spring Onions – chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
1. Combine the gram flour, rice flour, corn flour, red chilli powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Add enough water and mix to a bajji batter consistency (semi-thick pouring consistency).
3. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
4. Add the mushroom pieces to the batter and mix well.
5. Add the mushrooms to the hot oil and fry till golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Mash the tomatoes and bring to a boil.
8. Pour this over the fried mushrooms and mix well.
9. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
10. Garnish with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.