Rawa – 2 cup
Onion – 2 nos
Green Chillies – 4 nos
Coriander – 1 small bunch
Curry Leaves – 1 spring
Carrot – 1
Beans – six to eight Nos
Fresh Green Peas – 1/2 cup
Cloves – 4 nos
Cinamon – 2 small pieces
Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
Lime Juice – 1 tablespoon
Cashews – few
Water – 4 cups
Salt to taste
Ghee – 4 to 5 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Urad dal – 1 teaspoon
1. Cut the carrot and beans into small pieces.
2. Combine carrot, beans and green peas and add little water and cook for five minutes.
3. Chop the onion and green chillies.
4. In a kadai put little oil and fry the rawa till nice aroma comes out.
5. Remove and keep it.
6. In same kadai put remaining oil and ghee and when it is hot add mustard seeds.
7. When it pops up add cinnamon stick, cloves, urad dhal and cashew nuts and fry till it become light brown.
8. Add ginger garlic paste or whole ginger and garlic crushed.
9. Fry for a while.
10. Add the chopped onion, green chillies and curry leaves and fry till it become transparent.
11. Add turmeric powder, cooked vegetable and garam masala.
12. Stir well.
13. Add water along with salt.
14. Bring to boil.
15. When it starts boiling, add rawa slowly and stir well, without forming lumps.
16. Once it is mixed well add lime juice and stir once again.
17. Garnish with coriander leaves.