Shrimps – 125 gms, peeled, deveined, halved lengthwise
Small Onions – 1/2 cup, sliced
Curry Leaves – few
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Garlic – 1 clove, large, crushed + 1 whole
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/8 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/8 tsp
Green Chillies – 1, minced
Lemon Juice – 1/2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil as required
Baguette – 1, cut into slices
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the mustard seeds till it starts to splutter.
3. Add the crushed garlic, onions and curry leaves.
4. Cook till the onions are soft.
5. Add the shrimps, red chilli flakes, turmeric powder, green chilli, lemon juice and salt.
6. Cook till the shrimps are done, about 3 minutes.
7. Grill the baguette slices and rub with the whole garlic.
8. Drizzle some olive oil and add 1 tsp (or more) of the cooked shrimp mixture on top.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
image credit: allyou.com