Honey – 2 tsp
Garlic – 1 clove, minced
Small Onions – 2 tblsp, minced
Soy Sauce – 3 tblsp
Fresh Mushrooms – 1/2 cup, sliced into thin strips
Jalapeno – 2, sliced
Chicken – 500 to 600 gms, cooked, cut into bite-sized pieces
Glass Noodles – 350 to 400 gms, soaked in very hot water until softened, drained and rinsed
Coriander Leaves – 1/3 cup, chopped
Chicken Stocks – 4 litres
Spring Onions – 2, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1. Place a heavy pan over medium heat.
2. Add the sugar and caramelize it slightly until light golden brown.
3. Add the garlic and onions.
4. Stir for a minute and add the soy sauce and chicken stock.
5. Bring it to a boil and add the mushrooms and jalapenos.
6. Boil for a minute and add the chicken pieces.
7. Allow it to boil again.
8. Add the noodles, spring onions and bring to a boil.
9. Stir well and remove from heat.
10. Add honey and salt as per taste.
11. Garnish with the coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot.