Noodles – 200 gms
Chicken – 300 gms, cooked and diced
Onion – 1
Carrot – 1
Chicken Stock – 1/2 cup
Eggs – 2
Soya Sauce – 2 tblsp
Cornflour – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper as required
1. Half boil the noodles and quickly rinse and spread out to dry.
2. Mix the chicken with 2 tsp of cornflour, 1 tblsp of soya sauce and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the carrot into thin strips.
4. Chop the onion and celery.
5. Beat the eggs.
6. Using very little oil, make thin omelettes with the eggs.
7. Keep aside.
8. Pour more oil into the pan and fry the noodles on high heat, turning them very gently.
9. Carefully lift onto a serving plate.
10. Add a little more oil and fry the chicken bits, celery and onion for a few minutes.
11. Add the carrot and stir fry.
12. Add the chicken stock, salt and pepper.
13. Add the cornflour mixed with a little water.
14. Pour over the noodles.
15. Garnish with shredded omelettes.