Chicken Wings – 8
Sugar – 2 tsp
Soy Sauce – 2 1/2 tbsp
Black Pepper – a pinch
Onions – 1, finely chopped
Green Peas – 1/4 cup
Rice Vermicelli – 50 gms, soaked for 15 minutes
Oil for deep frying
1. Remove the main bones from the chicken wings by using a knife to loosen the meat around the top.
2. In a big bowl, add sugar, soy sauce, black pepper, onions, green peas and rice vermicelli.
3. Mix thoroughly and keep the stuffing aside.
4. Fill each chicken wing with an equal amount of stuffing.
5. Seal properly so that the stuffing does not come out.
6. Place the stuffed wings in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes. Keep aside.
7. Heat the oil in a kadai.
8. Deep fry the steamed stuffed wings for about 6 minutes or until they are golden.
9. Serve hot.
Stuffed Chicken Wings Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Stuffed Chicken Wings Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.