Mutton – 200 gms
Onion – 100 gms
Cinnamon – 1 small pice
Cloves – 2
Cardamom – 1 tsp
Bay leaf – 1
Green Chillies – 3 to 4
Saunf – 1 tsp
Garlic – 4 to 5 flakes
Ginger – 1 half inch piece
Curd – 1/4 cup
Coconut – 1/2
Oil – 50 ml
Cashewnut – 50 gms
Khus Khus (Poppy Seeds) – 2 tsp
Badam – few
Cream – 5 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Make a paste of garlic, ginger, chop onion and tomato and slit green chilli.
2. Make a paste of poppy seeds, cashew and badam.
3. Marinate the mutton in curd and little ginger and garlic.
4. Heat oil, add whole garam masala, saunf and the onion, green chilli and fry.
5. Add ginger garlic paste, add mutton and the rich paste and simmer (add water for consistency).
6. Add cream and check seasoning.
7. Garnish with strips of ginger.
8. Serve with pulao.
Mutton Shahi Korma Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mutton Shahi Korma Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.