Chicken – 200 gms
Onion – 100 gms
Tomato – 50 gms
Cinnamon – 1/2 inch piece
Cloves – 1
Garlic – 4 to 5 flakes
Ginger – 3 to 4 tsp
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander – 3 tsp
Fresh Curry Leaves – 1/2 bunch
Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
Milk – 50 ml
Oil – 50 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Chop onion, tomato and make a paste of garlic and ginger.
2. Heat oil and add whole masalas, curry leaves and chopped onion.
3. Fry till golden brown.
4. Add garlic ginger paste and fry.
5. Add chilli, turmeric and coriander powder.
6. Blend well and sprinkle water.
7. Add tomatoes and blend with onion.
8. Add chicken and pepper powder.
9. Cook till the chicken is done.
10. Add milk to glaze.
11. Check seasoning.
12. Garnish with fried curry leaves.
13. Serve with boiled rice.
Kozhi Melagu Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
- 6 Health Benefits of Paneer The best and most common cheese of India, paneer was first used in the Middle East. It was introduced in the Indian Cuisine...
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kozhi Melagu Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.