Chicken – 200 gms
Onion – 100 gms
Tomato – 50 gms
Cinnamon – 1/2 inch piece
Cloves – 1
Garlic – 4 to 5 flakes
Ginger – 3 to 4 tsp
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander – 3 tsp
Fresh Curry Leaves – 1/2 bunch
Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
Milk – 50 ml
Oil – 50 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Chop onion, tomato and make a paste of garlic and ginger.
2. Heat oil and add whole masalas, curry leaves and chopped onion.
3. Fry till golden brown.
4. Add garlic ginger paste and fry.
5. Add chilli, turmeric and coriander powder.
6. Blend well and sprinkle water.
7. Add tomatoes and blend with onion.
8. Add chicken and pepper powder.
9. Cook till the chicken is done.
10. Add milk to glaze.
11. Check seasoning.
12. Garnish with fried curry leaves.
13. Serve with boiled rice.
Kozhi Melagu Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kozhi Melagu Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.