For the Wrap:
Maida – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
For the Filling:
Chicken – 1 cup, cooked and shredded
Mixed Vegetables – 1 cup, parboiled
Onion Strips – 1 cup
Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Curry Powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat the oil and stir-fry the onion pieces till light golden brown.
2. Add the chicken pieces and mixed vegetables.
3. Mix in the tomato puree, ginger garlic paste, curry powder and salt.
4. Stir gently.
5. Remove and keep aside.
6. Mix in the flour, salt and ghee.
7. Add just enough water to knead into a dough.
8. Divide into 3 to 4 portions.
9. Roll out each portion into a circle.
10. Fry each of these over low heat on a non-stick pan.
11. Place a portion of the filling in each.
12. Roll from both sides to form a Ê»wrapÊ¼.
13. Serve warm with ketchup.