Brinjal – 1, large
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Onion – 1, chopped
Green Mango Paste – 1 tsp
Peas – 1 cup, shelled
Oil – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tblsp
Mint Leaves – 2 tsp, chopped
Salt to taste
1. Roast the brinjal on fire till the skin is fully charred.
2. Remove the skin and mash the brinjal pulp into a paste.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onions till translucent.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for another 1 minute on low fire.
5. Mix in the brinjal pulp and the spices.
6. Keep stirring and cooking for another 2 minutes.
7. Mix in the peas and the green mango paste and keep cooking on low fire for another 2 minutes.
8. Remove once fine aroma rises.
9. Serve with rotis.
Brinjals with Peas Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Brinjals with Peas Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.