Brinjal – 1, large
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Onion – 1, chopped
Green Mango Paste – 1 tsp
Peas – 1 cup, shelled
Oil – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tblsp
Mint Leaves – 2 tsp, chopped
Salt to taste
1. Roast the brinjal on fire till the skin is fully charred.
2. Remove the skin and mash the brinjal pulp into a paste.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onions till translucent.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for another 1 minute on low fire.
5. Mix in the brinjal pulp and the spices.
6. Keep stirring and cooking for another 2 minutes.
7. Mix in the peas and the green mango paste and keep cooking on low fire for another 2 minutes.
8. Remove once fine aroma rises.
9. Serve with rotis.
Brinjals with Peas Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Brinjals with Peas from Awesome Cuisine.