For the salad:
Pasta – 1 cup
Spinach – 1/2 cup
Cucumber – 1
Tomato – 1
Onions – 2
Carrots – 2
Fresh Mint – 1 tsp, chopped
Paneer – 1/2 cup
Black Pepper – freshly ground
Salt as per taste
For the Dressing:
Plain Yogurt – 1/2 cup, drained
Sour Cream – 1/2 cup
Olive Oil – 1/2 cup
Balsamic Vinegar – 3 tblsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until combined.
2. Cook the pasta as mentioned in the packet.
3. Chop the vegetables and herbs.
4. Combine all the salad ingredients except for the pasta and paneer in a large bowl.
5. Toss lightly and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. When pasta is cooked, drain well and rinse under cold water to cool.
7. Add the pasta to the salad ingredients and mix in the dressing.
8. Lightly toss the pasta until nicely coated with dressing and ingredients are well mixed.
9. Add the paneer cubes last and toss lightly to avoid crumbling.
10. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !