Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Potato – 1 cup, boiled
Sweet Potato – 1 cup
Green Chilli – 4 to 5
Jeera – 1/4 cup
Rice Flour – 3 tsp
Bengal Gram Flour – 3 tsp
Lime – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. In a bowl mix the rice flour and bengal gram flour.
2. Add little water and make a fine mixture. Keep aside.
3. Mix grated coconut, lime and salt.
4. Grind green chilli and jeera together and keep aside.
5. Add boiled potato and sweet potato in an another cup.
6. Add the green chilli-jeera paste.
7 Add salt and mix well.
8. Heat oil in a pan over moderate heat.
9. Make small balls of the potato and shape it into a cup.
10. Add 1 tsp of the coconut mixture and close.
11. Dip the stuffed ball in flour mixture and deep fry in oil till golden.
12. Remove, drain and Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.