Paneer – 1 cup
Strawberries – 1 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Artificial Sweetener – to taste
Strawberry Essence – a few drops
Red Food Colour – a few drops
Gelatine – 2 tsp
Cocoa Powder – 1 tbsp
Coffee Powder – 1 tsp
Cornflour – 2 tsp
Skimmed Milk – 1 cup
Vanilla Essence – a few drops
Sugar – 2 tbsp
1. Blend the Paneer, strawberries and water in a blender till smooth.
2. Add the artificial sweetener, strawberry essence and red food colour.
3. Pour this mixture in a greased mould and freeze.
4. Dissolve the gelatine, cocoa powder and coffee powder in a little hot water. Keep aside.
5. Dissolve the cornflour in skimmed milk and cook till the milk thickens, stirring continuously.
6. Remove from the flame.
7. Stir in the gelatine mixture and vanilla essence.
8. Add the sugar, mix well and keep aside.
9. When cool pour this over the strawberry mixture.
10. Freeze again to set well.
11. Dip the mould in hot water for just a second and invert on a serving platter prior to serving.