Mutton Chops – 8
Yogurt – 4 tblsp
Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tblsp
Onion – 1, medium, grated
Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
Water – 2 tblsp
Salt to taste
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriande Powder – 1 tsp
Lettuce and Coriander Leaves
1. Put the yogurt and garlic paste in a bowl.
2. Add the chops and toss to get well coated.
3. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
4. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they begin to brown.
5. Add the tomato puree, ginger paste and water.
6. Stir in the salt, garam masala, red chilli, turmeric and coriander powders.
7. Continue to saute until the oil comes to the surface.
8. Add the chops and cook on low heat for 20 minutes or until completely tender and well browned.
9. Serve on a bed of lettuce.
10. Garnish with tomato strips and coriander leaves.
11. Serve hot.