Paneer – 250 gms, diced
Salt to taste
White Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, chopped
Baby Onions – 6, cut into quarters
Cherry Tomatoes – 1 cup
Garam Masala – 1/3 tsp
Cardamoms – 4, crushed
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Drained Yogurt – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – to garnish
1. Put the paneer in a bowl and rub with salt and white pepper.
2. Heat 1/2 tblsp of the oil in a pan and stir-fry the paneer cubes till all water dries up. Keep aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a kadai.
4. Add the cumin seeds and green chillies, then add the onions and saute till they turn transparent.
5. Add the tomatoes, season with garam masala, cardamoms, chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder.
6. Stir for 2 minutes.
7. Add the paneer and saute for 1 minute.
8. Stir in the yogurt and continue to saute till dry.
9. Transfer to a serving dish.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !