500 gm minced mutton or keema
1 medium onion, minced
1/2 inch piece ginger, minced
4 flakes garlic, minced
1 tsp each of soya sauce and brandy
2 tbsp cornflour
100 gm carrots, shredded
100 gm cabbage, shredded
100 gm French beans, shredded
1 sprig parsley, sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
For sweet and sour sauce
2 tbsp each of sugar and soya sauce
4 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp cornflour mixed with 1 cup water
1. Mix together meat, onion, ginger, garlic, soya sauce, brandy, egg, cornflour and salt.
2. Knead to a smooth mixture.
3. Form into round balls and deep fry to a golden colour.
4. Heat 4 tbsp oil and fry the vegetables over high heat for 3 minutes.
5. Mix together all the sauce ingredients and pour in.
6. Cook till thick.
7. Pour over the meat balls and decorate with parsley.