Soya Nuggets (Soya Chunks) is one of the best alternatives for meat dishes and is a nutrition powerhouse. It is rich in protein, iron, calcium and several other nutrients. This quick and simple Soya 65 is a great after-school snack for kids.
Soya Chunks – 50 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a small pinch
Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Corn Flour – 1/2 tsp
Plain Yogurt – 1 tsp
Gram Flour – 1 1/2 tblsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil as required for frying
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder – as per taste
1. Bring a pan of water to boil.
2. Switch off the flame and add the soya chunks.
3. Soak them for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Squeeze dry excess water and grind them to a fine paste.
5. Transfer to a large bowl.
6. Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
7. Make small/medium balls and keep aside.
8. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
9. Fry the prepared soya balls until golden brown.
10. Remove and drain excess oil.
11. Serve as a snack.