A simple, healthy and tasty biscuit made with Bajra (Pearl Millet). Rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, Kambu (Bajra) is easily digestible and very good for those with diabetes. It is also rich in fiber content and aids in weight loss.
Maida – 100 gms
Icing Sugar – 120 gms
Butter – 120 gms
Kambu Maavu (Bajra Flour / Pearl Millet Flour) – 100 gms
Egg – 1, small
Milk Powder – 100 gms
1. Whisk together the icing sugar and butter until creamy.
2. Add egg, milk powder and mix well.
3. Whisk again.
4. Add kambu maavu and maida.
5. Mix well to a chapati dough consistency.
6. Pinch small balls and flatten them lightly.
7. Place it on a baking tray and place it in a preheated oven at 180C/350F.
8. Cook for 10 minutes and remove.
9. Cool and store it in an airtight container.