A delicious, easy and simple to make pasta dish with shrimps that everyone would love.
Pasta – 100 gms
Shrimps – 125 gms, shelled, deveined
Maida (Plain Flour) – 3 tsp
Butter – 3 tsp, unsalted
Garlic – 3 cloves, finely minced
Water – 1/4 cup (or Stock)
Thick Cream – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
2. Drain well and keep aside.
3. Mix the shrimps with salt, pepper powder and 2 tsp maida in a bowl.
4. Heat 1 1/2 tsp of butter in a pan over medium flame.
5. Cook the shrimps for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked.
6. Remove and keep aside.
7. Add the remaining butter, garlic and cook for a minute.
8. Add the water, cream and remaining flour.
9. Stir well and simmer until thickened.
10. Add the pasta and stir well.
11. Remove the pan from flame and add the shrimps.
12. Mix gently until the shrimps are evenly coated with the sauce.
13. Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder if desired.
14. Serve warm.