A healthy variation of the popular Aloo Tikki, serve this as a tea time / evening snack or as an after school snack to kids.
Mixed Sprouts – 1 cup
Rusk – 1 cup, powdered
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, finely chopped
Roasted Gram Flour – 1/4 cup
Rice Flour – 1/4 cup
Gram Flour – 1/4 cup
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the sprouts, green chillies, ginger and salt.
2. Grind them to a coarse paste.
3. Add rusk and mix well.
4. Make small balls of this mixture and flatten them lightly.
5. Mix gram flour, rice flour and roasted gram flour in a bowl.
6. Add little salt and enough water.
7. Mix well to a bajji batter consistency (semi-thick).
8. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
9. Dip the prepared tikkis in the batter and add to the hot oil.
10. Fry until golden brown.
11. Remove and drain excess oil.
12. Serve hot with ketchup.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !