Chicken Cutlets – 4, small
Coconut – 1/3 cup, grated
Breadcrumbs – 2 tblsp
Spring Onion – 1, finely chopped
Maida – 1/4 cup
Egg – 1
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
1. Combine the coconut, breadcrumbs and spring onions in a bowl.
2. Beat the egg with 2 tsp of water in a separate bowl.
3. Spread the maida on a plate.
4. Sprinkle little salt and pepper powder on the chicken cutlets.
5. Keep aside for 30 seconds.
6. Dip the chicken cutlets in the flour and then in the egg.
7. Allow any excess to drip off and gently roll in the coconut mixture.
8. Heat oil in a large pan over medium flame.
9. Add the chicken cutlets and cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
10. Transfer to a plate.
11. Serve hot with sauce.