Cauliflower – 225 gms, cut into florets
Curd – 300 to 400 gms, thick
Sugar – 3/4 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Mustard Oil – 3 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 3/4 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Fenugreek Powder – 2/3 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/3 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 3/4 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add the cumin seeds, coriander powder, red chilli powder, fenugreek powder, turmeric powder and asafoetida powder.
3. After 10 seconds, add the cauliflower and salt.
4. Mix well.
5. Cover the pan with a lid and cook until the florets are tender.
6. Remove the pan from the flame.
7. Add curd and sugar.
8. Mix well.
9. Place the pan over medium flame.
10. Simmer for a minute and remove. Do not boil or cook for longer as it may curdle.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot with rice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !