Papaya – 1
Juice of 1 Lime
Large Banana – 1
Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice – 350 ml
Ground Ginger – 1/4 tsp
1. Halve the papaya and scoop out and discard the grey black seeds.
2. Scoop out the flesh and chop coarsely, then toss with the lime juice.
3. Peel and slice the banana.
4. Put the papaya, banana, orange juice and ginger in a blender and process until thoroughly combined.
5. Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
Papaya and Banana Smoothie Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Papaya and Banana Smoothie from Awesome Cuisine.