Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup, coarsely ground
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2
Coriander Leaves – handful
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Paneer – 1/2 cup, grated
Maida – 1 tsp, mixed with 1 tblsp water
Breadcrumbs – as required
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Grind together the onions, green chillies and coriander leaves to a paste.
2. Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt.
3. Mix well and add the sweet corns.
4. Add red chilli powder, paneer and mix well.
5. Shape the mixture into small/medium balls.
6. Dip this into the maida batter and roll them in breadcrumbs (ensure the balls are coated evenly).
7. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
8. Fry the prepared balls till golden brown.
9. Remove and drain excess oil.
10. Serve with chutney of choice.
Sweet Corn Balls Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Corn Balls Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.