Ragi Flour – 1 cup
Pasalai Keerai (Spinach) – 1 cup, chopped
Milk – 1 tblsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 tsp
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, small, finely chopped
Curry Leaves – few
Asafoetida Powder – little
Flax Seed Powder – little
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the spinach with ragi flour.
2. Add salt and mix well.
3. Gently add milk and mix again.
4. Steam cook this for 2 to 3 minutes and keep aside to cool.
5. Once cooled, make small pieces (squares or rectangles or balls) of this mixture.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Fry mustard seeds, urad dal, green chillies and bengal gram dal till the seeds starts to splutter.
8. Add onions and saute for a minute or two.
9. Add the prepared spinach pieces, curry leaves and asafoetida powder.
10. Stir to mix well and cook for a minute.
11. Sprinkle the flax seed powder.
12. Cook for 30 to 45 seconds.
13. Remove and serve.
Ragi Spinach Masala Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ragi Spinach Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.