Ragi Flour – 1 cup
Pasalai Keerai (Spinach) – 1 cup, chopped
Milk – 1 tblsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 tsp
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, small, finely chopped
Curry Leaves – few
Asafoetida Powder – little
Flax Seed Powder – little
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the spinach with ragi flour.
2. Add salt and mix well.
3. Gently add milk and mix again.
4. Steam cook this for 2 to 3 minutes and keep aside to cool.
5. Once cooled, make small pieces (squares or rectangles or balls) of this mixture.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Fry mustard seeds, urad dal, green chillies and bengal gram dal till the seeds starts to splutter.
8. Add onions and saute for a minute or two.
9. Add the prepared spinach pieces, curry leaves and asafoetida powder.
10. Stir to mix well and cook for a minute.
11. Sprinkle the flax seed powder.
12. Cook for 30 to 45 seconds.
13. Remove and serve.
Ragi Spinach Masala Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ragi Spinach Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.