Ragi Flour – 1 cup
Pasalai Keerai (Spinach) – 1 cup, chopped
Milk – 1 tblsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 tsp
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, small, finely chopped
Curry Leaves – few
Asafoetida Powder – little
Flax Seed Powder – little
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the spinach with ragi flour.
2. Add salt and mix well.
3. Gently add milk and mix again.
4. Steam cook this for 2 to 3 minutes and keep aside to cool.
5. Once cooled, make small pieces (squares or rectangles or balls) of this mixture.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Fry mustard seeds, urad dal, green chillies and bengal gram dal till the seeds starts to splutter.
8. Add onions and saute for a minute or two.
9. Add the prepared spinach pieces, curry leaves and asafoetida powder.
10. Stir to mix well and cook for a minute.
11. Sprinkle the flax seed powder.
12. Cook for 30 to 45 seconds.
13. Remove and serve.
How to Make Ragi Spinach Masala Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ragi Spinach Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.