- Mango – 2, reserve the juice for the dressing
- Cooked Shrimp – 2 cups, peeled
- Salad Greens to serve
- Whole Cooked Shrimp – 4, to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Plain Yogurt – 6 tblsp
- Mayonnaise – 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Cutting close to the pit, cut a large slice from one side of each mango, then cut another slice from the opposite side.
- Without breaking the skin, cut the flesh in the segments into squares, then push the skin inside out to expose the cubes, and cut away from the skin.
- Use a sharp knife to peel the remaining center section and cut the flesh away from the pit into cubes.
- Reserve any juice in a bowl and put the mango flesh in a separate bowl.
- Add the shrimp to the mango flesh.
- Add the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper to the juice and blend together.
- Arrange the salad greens on a serving dish and add the mango flesh and shrimp.
- Pour the dressing over them.
- Garnish with the whole shrimp.