- New Potatoes – 750 gms
- Spring Onions – 8
- Mayonnaise – 250 ml
- Paprika – 2 tsp
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Chives – 2 tblsp, snipped
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are just tender.
- Drain the potatoes and rinse them under cold running water until completely cold.
- Drain again.
- Transfer the potatoes to the bowl and reserve until required.
- Using a sharp knife slice the spring onions thinly.
- Mix the mayonnaise, 1 tsp of paprika, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes.
- Add the spring onions to the potatoes and toss together.
- Transfer the salad to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with snipped chives and a pinch of paprika
- Cover and leave to chill in the fridge until required.