Egg Noodles – 500 gms
Squids – 100 gms, cleaned, diced
Prawns – 100 gms, cleaned, diced
Sea Fish – 100 gms, cleaned, diced
Oil – 3/4 cup
Garlic Cloves – 3, chopped
Mushrooms – 125 gms, chopped
Pepper Powder – a pinch
Nam Pla (Thai Fish Sauce or regular Fish Sauce) – 2 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
Oyster Sauce – 1 tsp
Spring Onions – 50 gms, chopped
1. Boil the noodles in sufficient water (add a little oil to prevent them from sticking).
2. Drain and cool.
3. Blanch the squids, prawns and sea fish and keep aside.
4. Heat the oil in a kadai.
5. Add the garlic and saute for a few seconds.
6. Add the squids, prawns and sea fish along with mushrooms and noodles. Toss well.
7. Mix in the pepper powder, Nam Pla, soy sauce, oyster sauce and toss on high for a few minutes.
8. Remove from the heat and add spring onions.
9. Serve hot.