Eggs – 6
Orange Juice – 250 ml
Pepper as required
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp
1.Heat oil in a non-stick pan and fry the eggs sunny side up.
2. Turn the egg gently so that the yolk is cooked from the top as well.
3. Fry all the eggs in this way adding salt and pepper to each egg before you turn these over.
4. Place the fried eggs in an oven-proof dish.
5. In the pan in which you have fried the eggs add the orange juice and bring to boil adding the cinnamon powder.
6. Boil the orange juice on low fire for 2 to 3 minutes and then pour over the poached eggs.
7. Place the oven dish in an oven and bake for only 3-4 minutes in a preheated oven at 180C and serve at once.
8. If you do not want to use the oven you can heat the eggs slightly before serving in the microwave for 30 seconds.
9. Serve with noodles or steamed rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !