Boneless Fish – 400 gms
Breadcrumbs – 2 cups
Oil for deep frying
Parmesan Cheese – 3 tblsp, grated
Oregano Powder – 1/2 tsp
Pudina Leaves – 1/2 tsp
1. Cut the fish into 3/4 inch thin strips.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the fish pieces and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. To make the fish fillet sticks, take two fish pieces to begin with.
4. Mix the cheese with the herbs and oregano.
5. On one of the fish strips spread this mixture and cover with another strip.
6. Roll this fish sandwich in bread crumbs.
7. Prepare all the fish sandwiches in this way.
8. Heat oil for deep frying and fry a few pieces at a time till crispy and golden brown.
9. To serve, cut the burger buns in half and toast them lightly on a pan.
10. Spread a little tomato ketchup on one half.
11. Place the fried onions and fish fillet.
12. Cover it with the other half of the bun.
13. Serve this delicious Double Cheese Fish Fillet Burger with french fries.