Mango Lassi is a traditional Indian drink that is made from mangoes and yoghurt.
It combines the sweetness of the mango with the savory flavor of yogurt. It originated in India and it’s a popular drink on hot days. The perfect Mango Lassi will be creamy, sweet, and have chunks of fresh mango in it to add texture.
The recipe has many variations but it always starts with mangoes and yogurt. The fresh fruit gives it natural sweetness while adding some tanginess from the yogurt balances out the flavors nicely.
Some of the popular variations include sliced cucumbers or elaichi or mint leaves.
Mango Lassi Recipe
Ingredients for Mango Lassi
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 125 g Plain Yogurt
- 100 g Sugar
- 125 ml Water
- as required Ice Cubes
How to make Mango Lassi
- Wash and slice the mango.1 Ripe Mango
- Peel the skin and chop the flesh.
- Add the chopped mango flesh, yogurt, sugar and water in a blender.125 g Plain Yogurt, 100 g Sugar, 125 ml Water, 1 Ripe Mango
- Add ice cubes and blend until the ice is all crushed.as required Ice Cubes
- Pour into individual serving glasses with ice cubes.
- Serve chill and enjoy.