1. Boil the drumsticks and make a pulp, approx 1 cup.
2. Keep aside.
3. Pour 3 tsp of oil in a pan over moderate heat.
4. Add jeera, bay leaf and chopped onions.
5. Fry for a while.
6. Then add the ginger-garlic paste and tomatoes.
7. Continue frying for a minute or two.
8. Add turmeric powder and chilli powder.
9. Add 1/4 cup of water (adjust as per taste) and boil until the tomatoes are well done (around 5 to 7 minutes)
10. Add the drumstick pulp.
11. Add garam masala powder.
12. Add salt and let it simmer for a while.
13. Garnish with curry leaves.
14. Serve hot with chappati.
Drumstick Sabji Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Drumstick Sabji from Awesome Cuisine.