For the Dressing:
Orange Peel – 1 tsp, grated
Orange Juice – 1 1/4 cup
Lime Juice – 1 tblsp
Sugar – 2 tblsp
Mustard – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
1. Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a screw-top bottle.
2. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash well.
3. Drain and arrange them on a salad platter.
4. Peel the oranges.
5. Remove the fibres from the outside and slice into thin rounds.
6. Arrange the orange slices around the edge of the salad platter.
7. Peel the avocados and slice them thinly.
8. Brush with lime juice to avoid discoloration and arrange them over the orange slices.
9. Chop the paneer into small cubes and arrange it in the centre of the platter.
10. Slice the onion into thin rings and scatter them over.
11. Shake the screw-top bottle and sprinkle it over the salad.
12. Place it in the fridge until ready to serve.