Sea Cucumber – 200 gms
Crabmeat – 40 gms
Carrots – 10 gms, diced
Mushrooms – 10 gms, diced
Oil – 2 tsp
Garlic – 3 gms, chopped
Chicken Stock – 1 tsp
Oyster Sauce – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
Ajinomoto – 1 tsp
Cornflour – 2 tsp
Spring Onions – 10 gms, chopped
Chinese Wine – 1/2 tsp
1. Soak the cucumber in hot water for at least 8 to 10 days so that it regains its original shape or dice the sea cucumber and boil in water on low heat for 4 hours.
2. Blanch the carrots and mushrooms and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a kadai.
4. Saute the garlic, add the mushrooms, carrots and sea cucumber.
5. Mix well.
6. Stir in the chicken stock, Oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, ajinomoto and crabmeat.
7. Mix and cook for few minutes.
8. Stir in the cornflour dissolved in water to thicken the sauce.
9. Add the spring onions and Chinese wine.
10. Stir and remove from the heat.
11. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.
Braised Sea Cucumber With Crabmeat Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Braised Sea Cucumber With Crabmeat Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.