Sea Cucumber – 200 gms
Crabmeat – 40 gms
Carrots – 10 gms, diced
Mushrooms – 10 gms, diced
Oil – 2 tsp
Garlic – 3 gms, chopped
Chicken Stock – 1 tsp
Oyster Sauce – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
Ajinomoto – 1 tsp
Cornflour – 2 tsp
Spring Onions – 10 gms, chopped
Chinese Wine – 1/2 tsp
1. Soak the cucumber in hot water for at least 8 to 10 days so that it regains its original shape or dice the sea cucumber and boil in water on low heat for 4 hours.
2. Blanch the carrots and mushrooms and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a kadai.
4. Saute the garlic, add the mushrooms, carrots and sea cucumber.
5. Mix well.
6. Stir in the chicken stock, Oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, ajinomoto and crabmeat.
7. Mix and cook for few minutes.
8. Stir in the cornflour dissolved in water to thicken the sauce.
9. Add the spring onions and Chinese wine.
10. Stir and remove from the heat.
11. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.
Braised Sea Cucumber With Crabmeat Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 6 Health Benefits of Paneer The best and most common cheese of India, paneer was first used in the Middle East. It was introduced in the Indian Cuisine...
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Braised Sea Cucumber With Crabmeat Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.