250 gms Paneer, cubed
4 Eggs, hard-boiled
1 tsp Ginger paste
1 tsp Garlic paste
a big pinch of Sugar
50 gms Tomatoes, sliced and blanched
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala
a few sprigs of Coriander leaves
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Fry the eggs to a golden colour, then cut each egg into half, length-wise.
2. Fry paneer to a golden colour.
3. Grind onion, ginger and garlic to a paste.
4. Heat 2 tblsp of ghee and add cumin seeds and when seeds stop popping, add the spices and onion paste.
5. Fry till the ghee floats out.
6. Add tomatoes, sugar and salt and continue cooking till the tomatoes turn soft.
7. Then pour in 1 1/2 cups of water, bring the mixture to a boil and then add paneer and eggs.
8. Boil for 5 minutes.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !